per art. 13 and 14 DSGVO/GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (EU), 2016/679 --- Obligation to inform
1. Name and contact details of the data processing controller/person responsible
Medizintechnik Promedt GmbH, Kleiner Moorweg 4, 25436 Tornesch
E-Mail: email@example.com, Telefon: 04122-95650, Telefax: 04122-956565
An in house data protection officer/controller has not been designated since the threshold level per § 38 DSGVO/BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act) has not been reached. This means that less than 10 persons are continuously involved with the automated processing of personal data at Medizintechnik Promedt GmbH.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their usage.
On accessing the website www.medizintechnik-promedt.de the browser you are using is automatically sending information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so called log file. The following information is being collected without your active efforts and is being stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of accessing device
- date and time of access
- name and URL of accessed file
- accessing website (referrer URL)
- browser used and if applicable the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The above mentioned data are being processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring the trouble-free setting up of the connection to the website
- ensuring the comfortable utilization of the website
- evaluation of system safety and -stability and
- further administrative purposes
The legal foundation for the processing of data is art. 6, sect. 1 S. 1 lit f of the DSGVO/GDPR. The legitimate interest is based on the above mentioned purposes to collect data. Under no circumstances will the collected data be used to draw conclusions as to you as an individual.
3. Information Disclosure
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes listed below. Your personal data will only be disclosed to a third party if:
- you explicitly granted permission per art. 6 sect. 1 S. 1 lit a DSGVO/GDPR
- the disclosure is necessary per art. 6, sect.1 S. 1 lit f DSGVO/GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have a legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data
- in case that the disclosure per art. 6, sect. 1 S.1 lit c DSGVO/GDPR constitutes a legal obligation and
- it is permitted by law and per art.6, sect. 1 S.1 lit b DSGVO/GDPR necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- per art. 15 DSGVO/GPDR to obtain disclosure about your personal data which we have processed. Particularly, you can request disclosure on purposes of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the projected period for which the personal data will be stored, you have the right of correction, erasure, restriction of processing or objection hereto and you have the right to lodge a complaint; you have the right of information as to their source, unless collected from us, and in regard to the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and where applicable, you may demand conclusive information about details hereto.
- per art.16 DSGVO/GPDR to obtain immediate correction of false personal data or completion of personal data being stored with us;
- per art. 17 DSGVO/GDPR to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing of such personal data is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- per art. 18 DSGVO/GDPR to obtain the restriction of processing your personal data if you contest the accuracy of such personal data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data and the data are no longer needed, but if you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or if you have objected to processing such data pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO/GDPR. per art. 20 DSGVO/GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand to transmit those data to another controller/person responsible;
- per art.7, sect. 3 DSGVO/GDPR to withdraw your one-time consent to processing at any time. This means that in the future we may not continue the processing of such personal data based on such consent and
- per art. 77 DSGVO/GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Usually you can address the one at the place of your habitual residence, your work place or the one at the residence of our law office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are being processed on grounds of legitimate interests per art. 6 sect.1 S.1 lit f DSGVO/GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data per art. 21 DSGVO/GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we will honor without specification of any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw or to object, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data safety
We use proper technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against random or intentional manipulation, partial or entire loss, destruction, or against the unauthorized access of any third party. The safety measures are being continuously upgraded according to technological evolution.